Friday, October 29, 2010

5 neW things

Pasta, Confection, & Sweet essence

Completely New
  1. What was new to me was how to display the guides.
  2. Select the Smart polygon
  3. To position the pointer at the top left corner of the rectangle formed by the guides on the left jar.
  4. To put the pasta pasta pasta in to the L-shape tool.
  5. Deselect the text to the path.
Forget I could do
  1. Undock the layers panel.
  2. Create the document height and width and change the color canvas.
  3. Move the ingredients objects from layers.
  4. Apply a stroke.
  5. Select the text tool.
I totally get
  1. I totally get how to open a document in FIREWORKS.
  2. How to modify a the text.
  3. Change the width and height.
  4. I know how to save the work.
  5. How to change the layers name.

No comments:

Post a Comment