Thursday, October 14, 2010

Donut Pastries

Layers- Every time I add something to the donut  it added a layer to layers box.
Stroke Color- It help me to change the color of the doughnut.
Fill Color-
I used the filters every time I needed to change the color of the donut.
Rulers- It help me to find the exact point of the canvas.
X:To align the two circles Y:to align the two circles
W:The width of the circle H:The height of the circle
EditAlign-I use this tool to align the two circles that I made at the beginning.
Combine paths- I use the combine tool to put together the donut base.
Undo- I needed to combine paths and I put union but I suppose to put punch so I went to undo the union and put punch.
Group- I use the group tool to grouped the base of the dounut under the circle.
Gradient-I put gradient to the donut to make that three different color on the donut.
Edge-I  use the edge tool we change the shape of the circle into a donut.
Texture- I used to put a different style to the donut.
Transform- I used the transform tool when I had to rotate the donut.
Filters- I used to create a different color tone to the doughnut.
Distance- Is used to show how far out the shadow caste on the text
Text tool- It help me to write in the png. document.
Styles Panel- I used it gave me different styles of writing for the text.
New Style
- It allowed me to create a new style for the text to put the specific style I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment